Huntsville Metropolitan Area
|Huntsville Metropolitan Area|
|Other cities||Athens and Madison|
|• Total||435,737 (2,013)|
The Huntsville Metropolitan Area is a metropolitan statistical area on the northern border of Alabama. The metro area comprises two counties: Limestone and Madison. In 2013 the Huntsville Metropolitan Area's population was estimated at 435,737.
Besides Huntsville, the following places are included in the metro area:
- East Limestone
- Hazel Green
- Moores Mill
- New Hope
- New Market
- Owens Cross Roads
- Redstone Arsenal (U.S. Army post)
- Table of United States Metropolitan Statistical Areas
- Table of United States Combined Statistical Areas
- Alabama census statistical areas
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on August 15, 2014. Retrieved July 26, 2013.
- "Annual Estimates of the Population for Incorporated Places in Alabama, Listed Alphabetically: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2006". 2007 Population Estimates. U.S. Census Bureau, Population Division. June 28, 2007. Archived from the original (CSV) on July 2, 2007. Retrieved June 28, 2007.
|This Alabama state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|