Jump to navigation Jump to search
GNU Hurd, or Hurd, is a Unix-like kernel that sets the base for the GNU operating system.
Hurd may also refer to:
- Hurd (surname)
- Hurd (band), a Mongolian heavy metal band
- The Hurds or Odds and Ends, a German fairy tale collected by the Brothers Grimm
- Hurd Peninsula, in the South Shetland Islands
- Hurd's Deep, submarine valley in the English Channel
- Hurds Lake, Ontario
- hemp hurds, the left-over fragments of hemp stems and stalk after removal of fibers
- Hurds Lake Water Aerodrome or Renfrew/Hurds Lake Water Aerodrome
- Hurds Pond, see List of lakes in Maine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hurd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.