From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GNU Hurd, or Hurd, is a Unix-like kernel that sets the base for the GNU operating system.
Hurd may also refer to:
- Hurd (surname)
- Hurd (band), a Mongolian heavy metal band
- The Hurds or Odds and Ends, a German fairy tale collected by the Brothers Grimm
- Hurd Peninsula, in the South Shetland Islands
- Hurd's Deep, submarine valley in the English Channel
- Hurds Lake, Ontario
- Hurds Lake Water Aerodrome or Renfrew/Hurds Lake Water Aerodrome
- Hurds Pond, see List of lakes in Maine
- hemp hurds - left-over fragments of hemp plant's stems and stalk after removal of fibers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hurd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.