Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hurd may refer to:
- Hurd Peninsula, in the South Shetland Islands
- Hurd's Deep, submarine valley in the English Channel
- Hurds Lake, Ontario
- Hurds Pond, see List of lakes in Maine
- Renfrew/Hurds Lake Water Aerodrome, also called Hurds Lake Water Aerodrome]], in Ontario, Canada
- Hurd (band), a Mongolian heavy metal band
- GNU Hurd, or Hurd, is a Unix-like kernel that sets the base for the GNU operating system
- Hemp hurds, the left-over fragments of hemp stems and stalk after removal of fibers
- "The Hurds", or "Odds and Ends", a German fairy tale collected by the Brothers Grimm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hurd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.