(Redirected from Hurricane Adrian (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The name Adrian has been used for seven tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Ocean.
- Tropical Storm Adrian (1981), remained off the coast of Mexico
- Tropical Storm Adrian (1987), looped off the coast of Mexico
- Hurricane Adrian (1993), remained well out to sea
- Hurricane Adrian (1999), remained off the coast of Mexico
- Hurricane Adrian (2005), became a Category 1 hurricane before making landfall in Central America
- Hurricane Adrian (2011), became a strong Category 4 hurricane and passed to the south of the coast of Mexico
- Tropical Storm Adrian (2017), the earliest named storm on record in the Eastern Pacific basin during the satellite era
| article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.