(Redirected from Hurricane Beatriz (disambiguation))
The name Beatriz has been used for seven tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Ocean.
- Hurricane Beatriz (1981), remained far from land
- Tropical Storm Beatriz (1987), formed far from land
- Tropical Storm Beatriz (1993), made landfall in Mexico, killing six
- Hurricane Beatriz (1999), a Category 3 hurricane, possibly became annular
- Tropical Storm Beatriz (2005), never threatened land
- Hurricane Beatriz (2011), a Category 1 hurricane that grazed Mexico and killed four
- Tropical Storm Beatriz (2017), made landfall in Mexico, killing seven
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.