Tropical Storm Celeste
(Redirected from Hurricane Celeste)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The name Celeste has been used for four tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Ocean.
- Tropical Storm Celeste (1968), did not make landfall
- Tropical Storm Celeste (1976), no effect on any land area
- Hurricane Celeste (1960), did not make landfall
- Hurricane Celeste (1972), at the time, was the longest-lasting Pacific hurricane with a lifespan of 16.25 days
The name Celeste has also been used for one tropical cyclone in the Southwest Pacific Ocean.
- Cyclone Celeste (1996), heavy rain on the Central Australian coast; one man drowned in floodwaters near Bowen
| article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.