Hurricane Connie (disambiguation)
The name Connie has been used for one tropical cyclone in the Atlantic Ocean, and has been retired for severe destruction in 1955.
- Hurricane Connie (1955), struck the US coast from North Carolina to New England
The name has been used for three tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Ocean.
- Hurricane Connie (1966), no reported damage or deaths
- Tropical Storm Connie (1970), stalled 118 mi (190 km) from Clarion Island; did not make landfall
- Hurricane Connie (1974), never made landfall
The name has been used for one tropical cyclone in the Western Pacific Ocean.
- Typhoon Connie (1945), did not make landfall
The name has been used for two tropical cyclones in the Southwest Indian Ocean.
- Cyclone Connie (1964)
- Cyclone Connie (2000), affected the islands of Mauritius and Réunion
The name has been used for two tropical cyclones in the Australian region.
- Cyclone Connie (1966)
- Cyclone Connie (1987), near Western Australia
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.