From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hurricane Earl (disambiguation))
- Hurricane Earl (1980) — drifted over the central Atlantic Ocean without affecting land.
- Hurricane Earl (1986) — drifted over the central Atlantic Ocean without affecting land.
- Tropical Storm Earl (1992) — headed towards eastern Florida then veered away. No damage was reported.
- Hurricane Earl (1998) — struck the Florida Panhandle, causing approximately US$79 million in damage and 3 fatalities.
- Tropical Storm Earl (2004) — traveled across the Windward Islands, then dissipated. Its remnants became Hurricane Frank in the eastern Pacific Ocean.
- Hurricane Earl (2010) — a strong, long-lived category 4 that affected most of the United States east coast and Canada.
- Hurricane Earl (2016) — struck Belize as a minimal hurricane, then made a second landfall near Veracruz, Mexico as a tropical storm. The storm caused US$250 million in damage and 94 deaths.
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.