From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Ernesto has been used for six tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Tropical Storm Ernesto (1982), formed southwest of Bermuda and dissipated without threatening land.
- Tropical Storm Ernesto (1988), formed east of Bermuda and did not cause any damage or casualties.
- Tropical Storm Ernesto (1994), formed southwest of Cape Verde and dissipated without affecting land.
- Tropical Storm Ernesto (2000), lasted for two days and did not threaten land.
- Hurricane Ernesto (2006), a storm which formed near the Windward Islands, made landfall in Haiti and Cuba, struck Florida and the Carolinas, and killed at least 7 people.
- Hurricane Ernesto (2012), a Category 2 hurricane which made landfall in Mexico.
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.