Hurricane Isabel (disambiguation)
- Tropical Storm Isabel (1985) - Hit near Fernandina Beach- caused 180 deaths and over $200 million in damage from torrential rainfall in Puerto Rico
- Hurricane Isabel (2003) - One of the notable Cape Verde-type hurricanes which reached Category 5 strength. Made a landfall near Drum Inlet, North Carolina as a category 2 hurricane. Total damage were estimated at $3.37 billion.
The name Isabel was retired after the 2003 season, and was replaced by Ida in the 2009 season.
- Southwest Indian Ocean
- Cyclone Isabel (1962) - southwest Indian Ocean in 1961-1962 season.
- Hurricane Isbell in 1964 that impacted parts of Florida and the Mid-Atlantic of the United States.
- Cyclone Isobel: two separate tropical systems that both formed in the Timor Sea off the coast of Australia.
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.