Jump to navigation Jump to search
The name Jimena has been used for seven tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Ocean.
- Tropical Storm Jimena (1979) – formed at a very low latitude, remained at sea
- Hurricane Jimena (1985) — remained at sea
- Hurricane Jimena (1991) — remained at sea
- Hurricane Jimena (1997) — formed fairly far east, out in the Pacific Ocean
- Hurricane Jimena (2003) — remained at sea for its entire lifetime. Entered the Central Pacific days after forming, crossed the International Dateline and dissipated there.
- Hurricane Jimena (2009) — tied for strongest hurricane to strike the Baja California Peninsula, also a strong Category 4 hurricane.
- Hurricane Jimena (2015) — a long-lasting, strong Category 4 hurricane.
| article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.