From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hurricane Josephine (disambiguation))
- 1984's Hurricane Josephine -stayed far away from U.S. coast, but was so large that tropical storm-force winds were felt at Cape Hatteras, North Carolina.
- 1990's Hurricane Josephine - wandered around Atlantic, performing a full loop at one point. Never threatened land.
- 1996's Tropical Storm Josephine - formed in the Gulf of Mexico, made landfall in Florida and moved over the eastern states, causing $130 million in damage.
- 2002's Tropical Storm Josephine - short-lived storm that remained in the open sea.
- 2008's Tropical Storm Josephine - storm that remained in the open sea.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hurricane Josephine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.