Hurricane Karl (disambiguation)
- Hurricane Karl (1980), moved across the central Atlantic in late November 1980. It caused no significant effects on land.
- Hurricane Karl (1998), travelled from north of Bermuda to near the Azores. It caused no significant effects on land.
- Hurricane Karl (2004), formed in the mid-Atlantic and turned north, reaching Category 4 strength in open water before hitting the Faroe Islands as an extratropical storm. It caused no significant damage on land.
- Hurricane Karl (2010), formed in the Caribbean Sea on a path that took it over the Yucatán Peninsula and into the Gulf of Mexico, where it rapidly strengthened into a Category 3 before making landfall near Veracruz, Mexico.
- Tropical Storm Karl (2016), a long-lived but disorganized tropical storm, travelled from near Cape Verde to east of Bermuda. It caused no significant effects on land.
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.