Tropical Storm Ophelia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hurricane Ophelia)
Tropical Storm Ophelia may refer to:
In the Atlantic Ocean:
- Hurricane Ophelia (2005), a slow-moving hurricane that battered the coast of North Carolina
- Hurricane Ophelia (2011), a powerful Category 4 hurricane that affected Bermuda (as a powerful hurricane) and Newfoundland (as a post-tropical storm).
In the Western Pacific Ocean:
- Tropical Storm Ophelia (1948) (T4805)
- Typhoon Ophelia (1953), (T5308), a Category 3 storm
- Typhoon Ophelia (1958) (T5801), a Category 5 storm
- Typhoon Ophelia, a Category 4 storm in 1960 that devastated the atoll of Ulithi
In the Southwest Pacific Ocean:
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.