Tropical Storm Ophelia
Tropical Storm Ophelia may refer to:
In the Atlantic Ocean:
- Hurricane Ophelia (2005), a slow-moving hurricane that battered the coast of North Carolina.
- Hurricane Ophelia (2011), a powerful Category 4 hurricane that affected Bermuda (as a powerful hurricane) and Newfoundland (as a post-tropical storm).
- Hurricane Ophelia (2017), a rare Category 3 hurricane which became the easternmost major hurricane on record in the Atlantic, affected western Europe (most notably Ireland, where it was the strongest windstorm on record) as a post-tropical cyclone.
In the Western Pacific Ocean:
- Tropical Storm Ophelia (1948) (T4805)
- Typhoon Ophelia (1953), (T5308), a Category 3 storm
- Typhoon Ophelia (1958) (T5801), a Category 5 storm
- Typhoon Ophelia, a long-lived Category 4 storm in 1960 that devastated the atoll of Ulithi
Following its usage in 1960, the name "Ophelia" was retired in the Western Pacific due to its long track, roughly 5,000 miles (8,045 km), and prolonged time as an intense typhoon.
In the Southwest Pacific Ocean:
| article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.