From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hus or HUS may refer to:
- Hus (surname)
- Hus family, an 18th-century French dynasty of ballet dancers and actors
- ǁHus, a Namibian mancala game
- Croatian Trade Union Association (Croatian: Hrvatska Udruga Sindikata)
- Harlington Upper School, in Harlington, Bedfordshire, England
- Hemolytic-uremic syndrome, is a disease characterized by hemolytic anemia, acute renal failure (uremia) and a low platelet count
- Huastec language, a Mayan language of Mexico
- Humboldtschule, Bad Homburg, a German gymnasium in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Hesse
- Sikorsky HUS, a piston-engined military helicopter used by the United States Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.