Husbands, Wives & Lovers
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Husbands, Wives & Lovers|
|Created by||Hal Dresner
|Directed by||James Burrows
|Theme music composer||Ken Welch
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Executive producer(s)||Hal Dresner
|Producer(s)||Don Van Atta|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||20th Century Fox Television|
|Original release||March 10– June 30, 1978|
Husbands, Wives & Lovers is an American television sitcom that aired for only one season on CBS in 1978. Created by Joan Rivers, this program focused on the relationships of five suburban couples living in the San Fernando Valley.
Cast and characters
- Rita DeLatorre (Randee Heller)
- Harry Bellini (Eddie Barth), a blue-collar self-made man who owns a fleet of garbage trucks.
- Lennie Bellini (Mark Lonow), Harry's brother, who runs a jeans boutique.
- Rita DeLatorre (Randee Heller), Lennie's lover, who co-runs the boutique.
- Ron Willis (Ron Rifkin), a dentist who's separated from his wife.
- Helene Willis (Jesse Welles), Ron's wife.
- Joy Bellini (Lynne Marie Stewart)
- Paula Zuckerman (Cynthia Harris)
- Murray Zuckerman (Stephen Pearlman), a traveling salesman who spends a lot of time on the road.
- Dixon Carter Fielding (Charles Siebert), Helene's stuffy divorce lawyer.
- Courtney Fielding (Claudette Nevins), Dixon's free-spending wife.
This section does not cite any sources. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Nº||Title||Directed by:||Written by:||Air date|
|1||"Ron and Helene Separate"||TBA||TBA||10 March 1978|
|2||"Ron Moves In and Helene Steps Out"||TBA||TBA||17 March 1978|
|3||"Ron Is Accused"||TBA||TBA||24 March 1978|
|4||"Everybody Is Looking for a Little Action"||TBA||TBA||7 April 1978|
|5||"The Women Strike"||TBA||TBA||21 April 1978|
|6||"Dixon and Courtney Adopt"||TBA||TBA||28 April 1978|
|7||"Murray Gets Sacked and Paula Gets Hired"||TBA||TBA||9 June 1978|
|8||"Predictions Come True"||TBA||TBA||16 June 1978|
|9||"Women Write Stories and the Men Buy a Horse"||TBA||TBA||23 June 1978|
|10||"Six Characters Flunk a Sex Quiz and Go Somewhere to Do Something About It"||TBA||TBA||30 June 1978|
|This comedy television series-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|