||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||St. Louis, Missouri|
|No. of offices||19 offices worldwide|
|No. of attorneys||700|
|No. of employees||1500|
|Key people||Maurice A. Watson - Chairman
Gregory R. Smith - CEO/Managing Partner
Paul Eberle - Deputy CEO
|Revenue||$346 million (2015)|
|Company type||Limited Liability Partnership|
Husch Blackwell LLP (formerly Husch Blackwell Sanders LLP) is a litigation and business services law firm with attorneys in offices in 19 cities.
The firm was formed in 2008 as a combination of two regional law firms, Blackwell Sanders LLP and Husch & Eppenberger LLC . The firm also merged with Welsh & Katz Ltd., a Chicago law firm, in 2008, and with Brown McCarroll LLC, a Texas law firm, in 2013. In 2016, Husch Blackwell combined with Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek of Wisconsin. The firm specializes in the following industries: food and agribusiness; energy and natural resources; financial services and capital markets; healthcare; life sciences; higher education; real estate, development and construction; technology; manufacturing; and transportation.
Lawyers and Alumni
- Ike Skelton, former United States Representative and House Armed Services Committee Chairman
- Hal Daub, former U.S. representative for Nebraska's 2nd congressional district
- Tim Gay, former State Senator, Nebraska Unicameral Legislature and former Sarpy County Commissioner
- Catherine Hanaway, former United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Sly James, Kansas City mayor
- Honorable James C. Miller III, former chairman of the Federal Trade Commission, and former director of the Office of Management and Budget
- Thomas Schlafly, founder of the St. Louis Brewery
- Chris Koster, Missouri Attorney General
- Rodney Sippel, United States District Judge, Eastern District of Missouri
- Husch Blackwell Sanders LLP is Officially - Husch Blackwell Sanders LLP
- Kansas City Business Journal article about merger
- ["Husch Happily Messes With Texas (Law Firm)". Kansas City Business Journal. Retrieved 21 June 2013.
- "Husch Blackwell closes book on merger with Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek - Kansas City Business Journal". 2016-07-19. Retrieved 2016-07-28.
- "Firm Profile of Husch Blackwell LLP". The National Law Review. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- Former Congressman Ike Skelton joins Husch Blackwell as Partner
- St. Louis Business Journal Article - Hanaway appointed U.S. Attorney
- (Press Release) Husch and Blackwell Merger Article