Huskisson, New South Wales
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 2006, the population of the State Suburb of Huskisson was 778.
Notable people from Huskisson
- Olyroos goalkeeper Adam Federici
- Musician/Songwriter Paul Greene (wrote 'Jervis Bay Song') also Olympian (track and field 400m 1996). and Commonwealth Games Representative 90 (8th 200m Men's Track) & 94 (4th men's 400m Final)
- Gazing onto the world's whitest sand, SMH, 31 December 2005.
- "Huskisson". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 7 October 2009.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Huskisson (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- "Paul Greene". ArtistTrove. Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- Huskisson Anglican Church – Located in the heart of Jervis Bay, NSW.
- Lady Denman Heritage Complex
- VISITNSW.com - Huskisson
|This Shoalhaven geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|