Hussain Al Nowais
Hussain Al Nowais was born in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. He graduated from Lewis & Clark College in Portland with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration, with an emphasis on finance. He has also attended various Executive Management courses at INSEAD in France and London Business School.
He is the chairman of Senaat, one of the United Arab Emirates's largest industrial holding companies and serves as the Chairman of Al Nowais Investments LLC, Khalifa Fund to support and develop small and medium enterprises, Emirates Steel and National Petroleum Construction Company "NPCC" in Abu Dhabi. 
Al Nowais is Vice Chairman of The Abraaj Group. He serves as a Director of Rotana Hotel Management Corporation and MENA Infrastructure Fund (GP) Limited. He sits on the board of trustees of Khalifa University. He is an executive board member of the Arab Business Council of the World Economic Forum. Al Nowais has been the Chairman of Waha Capital since April, 2006.
- "Bloomberg L.P." Retrieved 28 December 2016.
- Nowais, Hussain Al. "Board of Directors". senaat.co.
- "Abu Dhabi's Move Away From Oil". CNBC. 15 November 2010. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "Business Leaders". 4-Traders. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- Dayoub, Anees. "حسين النويس: نجاح في الاتجاهين".
- Carvalho, Stanley. "UAE firm signs deal to build Egypt's first coal-fired power plant". Reuters. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- CW Staff. "2011 Construction Week Power 100: 41-50". Retrieved 2 July 2011.
|This United Arab Emirati biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|