This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Main interest(s)||Hadith studies|
|Alma mater||University of Madinah|
Born into a Buddhist family, Hussain Yee embraced Islam at the age of 18. Yee studied under the muhaddith Muhammad Nasiruddin al-Albani and had contact with the former Grand Mufti of Saudi-Arabia Ibn Baaz while studying at the University of Madinah.
Controversy and response
Hussain Ye later responded to the accusations and denied ever saying that “Jews were behind 9/11 attack", and blamed The Australian's inept journalism on arousing hatred of Islam and Islamic scholars.
- "Biography: Sheikh Hussain Yee". Islam Events. Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Hussain Ye". Peace TV. Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "‘Disunity among Muslims worst evil’". 1 (Kashmir Reader). Kashmir Reader. 7 May 2016. Retrieved 5 June 2016.
- "Sheikh Hussain Yee program at Fukuoka Masjid". Al Nour Islamic Center Fukuoka Masjid. Al Nour Islamic Center Fukuoka Masjid. Retrieved 5 June 2016.
- Yee, Hussain (4 April 2015). "Skewed reporting incites hatred of Islam: An Islamic scholar exercises his right of reply to an FMT article". Free Malaysia Today. Free Malaysia Today. Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Founder & President". Al- Khadeem International. Al- Khadeem International. Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Jews were behind 9/11 attack, implies Malaysian preacher". Free Malaysia Today. 30 March 2015. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- Hussein Ye (13 December 2007). "Hussein Ye about 9/11". Memri TV. Retrieved 20 May 2015.