|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 4|
|Genre(s)||Sports simulation (cue sports)|
Hustle Kings is a pool video game by British developer VooFoo Studios for the PlayStation 3. It was released on the PlayStation Store in Europe on 22 December 2009 and in North America on 28 January 2010. The game features a career mode as well as various trick shot and tournament modes. The game also features online play allowing the user to compete against other players over the PlayStation Network. Hustle Kings is also available for the PlayStation Vita portable gaming system.
Hustle Kings allows the user to play their external music from the PlayStation 3 hard drive during gameplay. It also utilises the PlayStation 3's implementation of the YouTube API, allowing users to record video of their gameplay and upload it to the video-sharing website from within the game. Hustle Kings has also been confirmed to support PlayStation Move as an input method. On 11 August 2014, it was announced that Hustle Kings will be coming to the PlayStation 4 in the form of a free-to-play release. On 18 March 2015, Hustle Kings released for the PlayStation 4 in Europe and in North America on 9 June 2015. A port of Hustle Kings titled 'Hustle Kings VR' was released with the PlayStation VR headset for the PlayStation 4 on October 13.
The Hustle Kings: Snooker Pack add-on module was released 8 June 2010. The pack provided snooker as well as pool simulation, both single- and multi-player.
- "PlayStation Store Update". Blog.EU.PlayStation.com. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. 22 December 2009. Archived from the original on 23 December 2009.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 22 February 2012. Retrieved 23 February 2012.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Marshall, Gary. "PS Vita: what you need to know". Techradar.com. Archived from the original on 1 September 2011. Retrieved 31 August 2011.
- "Hustle Kings Available Today". Blog.EU.PlayStation.com. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. 22 December 2009. Archived from the original on 23 December 2009.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 8 August 2014. Retrieved 6 August 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 24 August 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Robinson, Dave (28 June 2016). "PlayStation VR, Day One Guide – Crash Landed". Crash Landed. Archived from the original on 30 June 2016. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- The VooFoo Studios website
|This article on a cue sports-themed video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|