Jump to navigation Jump to search
Husum may refer to:
- Husum, Washington, an unincorporated community in the White Salmon River Valley in the state of Washington
- Husum, a town in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Husum, Lower Saxony, a municipality in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Husum, Sweden, a municipality in Sweden
- Husum (Copenhagen), a neighbourhood in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Husum, another name for the Danish Protest Pig breed
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.