From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hutch or hutches in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hutch may refer to:
- Hutch (Sri Lanka), a mobile network in Sri Lanka.
- Hutch Essar, a cellular phone service provider in India, since renamed Vodafone Essar
- Hutchison Whampoa, a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Hutch Dano (born 1992), American actor
- Hutch Hutchison (born c. 1942), American politician
- Hutch Jones (born 1959), American former basketball player
- Hutch Maiava (born 1976), rugby league player
- Hutch (sound engineer) (Patrick Hutchinson), sound and lighting man for Kyuss and Queens of the Stone Age
- James "Hutch" Hutchinson (born 1953), American bassist
- Jesse Hutch (born 1981), actor
- Ken Hutcherson (born 1952), former National Football League linebacker, pastor of Antioch Bible Church in Kirkland, Washington
- Leslie Hutchinson (1900–1969), popular singer of the 1930s known as "Hutch"
- Michael Hutchence (1960–1997), vocalist for INXS
- Shaun Hutchinson (born 1990), Football player in the Scottish Premier League
- Honeybee Hutch, a character from The Adventures of Hutch the Honeybee and Hutch the Honeybee
- Hutch (fictional character), a character in the film Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
- Edward "Hutch" Hutchins: Rosemary's friend who tries to warn her of the satanic plot against her in the novel and film "Rosemary's Baby".
- Kenneth "Hutch" Hutchinson, one of the two main characters in the television series Starsky and Hutch
- Hutch, Kentucky, an unincorporated community located in Bell County, Kentucky, United States
- Hutchinson, Kansas, a city in Kansas, United States
- Hutchinson, Minnesota, a city in Minnesota, United States
- Hutchinson River Parkway ("The Hutch"), in Bronx and Westchester Counties, New York
- Hutch, a trough, used in ore dressing
- Hutch (animal cage), a type of cage utilized primarily for housing domestic rabbits
- Hutch (furniture), a form of furniture
- Hutch (synchrotron), a radiation shielding enclosure in a synchrotron radiation beamline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hutch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.