Hutsonville Township, Crawford County, Illinois
Location in Crawford County
Crawford County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 5, 1867|
|• Total||37.51 sq mi (97.2 km2)|
|• Land||36.81 sq mi (95.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.69 sq mi (1.8 km2) 1.84%|
|Elevation||486 ft (148 m)|
|• Density||32/sq mi (12/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62433, 62451, 62454, 62478|
|GNIS feature ID||0429160|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.51 square miles (97.2 km2), of which 36.81 square miles (95.3 km2) (or 98.13%) is land and 0.69 square miles (1.8 km2) (or 1.84%) is water. The Wabash River defines its eastern border.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these eight cemeteries: Ball, Bradbury, Draper, Guyer, Hutson Old, Hutsonville New, Lindley and Musgrave.
- Hutsonville Community Unit School District 1
- Palestine Community Unit School District 3
- Robinson Community Unit School District 2
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Hutsonville Township, Crawford County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Melrose Township, Clark County||York Township, Clark County|
|Prairie Township||Turman Township, Sullivan County, Indiana|
|Robinson Township||Gill Township, Sullivan County, Indiana