Hutterite Christian Communities
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Hutterite Christian Communities are an affiliation of independent Hutterite colonies, that work closely together and also have their preachers delivering sermons in the other colonies of this affiliation. Currently there are five colonies:
- Altona Christian Community located in Henderson, MN (Independent since 2005)
- Fort Pitt Farms Christian Community in Frenchman Butte, Saskatchewan, Canada (independent since 1999)
- Elmendorf Christian Community in Mountain Lake, Minnesota (founded in 1994, independent since 2005)
- Detention River Christian Community, formerly known as Rocky Cape Christian Community on the Australian island of Tasmania (since 2006)
- Grand River Christian Community located in Jamesport MO (Since 2014)
These communities have about 525 people living there, mostly ethnic Hutterites, but also people of Amish, Old Order Mennonite and Russian Mennonite backgrounds as well as people from other Christian backgrounds, traditionally called "seekers" by Anabaptists.
- Caneyville Christian Community
- Christian Communities (Elmo Stoll)
- Believers in Christ, Lobelville
- Amish Michigan Churches
- Friesen, Bert. "Elmendorf Hutterite Colony". Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. GAMEO. Retrieved November 27, 2016.
|This article about a Christian organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|