This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hutup is a small village in Ormanjhi tehsil, Ranchi district, Jharkhand, India. It is one of 91 villages in Ormanjhi Block along with villages like Koilari and Karma. Its nearest railway station is in Ranchi, accessible via National Highway 23.
In Hutup there are private and public schools. In private schools the family needs to pay the fees. Poor families can send their children to government schools without paying any fees.
- Aangan Wadi – 1 to 5-year olds go to Aangan Wadi. They get rice, soybean and dal and are given a basic education.
- A.G Church School
- Yuwa School – By Yuwa-India
- Medanta Hospital – Previously called Apollo Hospital, this is a private hospital and the most well-known hospital in Hutup. It is located on NH33 Road. Many patients come there for treatment, especially soldiers after receiving gunshot wounds. Yuwa girls have insurance cards so that they can get treatment at half price.
- Shalini Hospital – This hospital is used for emergencies by villagers, including pregnant women. It is located on Rukka Road. This hospital offers free treatment to those with health cards.
Devi Temple is one of the oldest temples. It was built by the villagers. The Christian villagers worship at Jesu Bhavan, which is next to Yuwa School. The Muslims have a masjid to worship at, near Karma village.
Football is the most popular sport in Hutup. In Hutup there is a large girls' football field which is known as Yuwa. Yuwa is only for girls who live in the village.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hutup.|
- Yuwa-India girl students create wiki page for Hutup
- Photos of Hutup taken by students from Yuwa-India
|This article related to a location in Jharkhand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|