Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala
|Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala|
|Also known as||Against All Odds|
|Genre||Melodrama, Action, Revenge, Teleserye|
|Created by||Rondel P. Lindayag|
|Developed by||Roldeo T. Endrinal |
Julie Anne R. Benitez
|Written by||Arlene Tamayo |
Danica Mae S. Domingo
|Directed by||Malu Sevilla |
Jerry Lopez Sineneng
Claudio "Tots" Sanchez-Mariscal IV
|Creative director(s)||Johnny delos Santos|
|Starring||Judy Ann Santos |
|Opening theme||"Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala" by Gary Valenciano|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Tagalog, English|
|No. of episodes||50|
|Executive producer(s)||Cathy Magdael-Abarrando |
|Editor(s)||Rommel Malimban |
|Running time||30-45 minutes |
Monday - Friday at 21:15 (PST)
|Production company(s)||Dreamscape Entertainment TV|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||June 17 –|
August 23, 2013
Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala (International title: Against All Odds / transl. Do Not Just Lose) is a 2013 Philippine melodrama television series aired on ABS-CBN and worldwide on The Filipino Channel from June 17, 2013 to August 23, 2013, replacing Ina, Kapatid, Anak and was replaced by Got to Believe. It served as a comeback for The Queen of Pinoy Soap Opera Judy Ann Santos, together with Sam Milby and KC Concepcion in their first antagonist roles. It is a dark melodrama involving women fighting adversity in life and marriage.
Anessa Panaligan is a strong woman and a loving daughter who would do everything for the sake of her family. Amidst all the trials that she is facing, Anessa will meet and fall in love with Eros Diomedes, a rich young man who will turn her life into a nightmare.
Cast and characters
- Judy Ann Santos as Anessa Panaligan-Diomedes / Angela Balaguer
- Sam Milby as Eros Diomedes
- KC Concepcion as Alexis Ganzon
- John Estrada as Alejo Apostol
- Tirso Cruz III as Romulos Diomedes
- Coney Reyes as Helena Diomedes
- Mylene Dizon as Athena Apostol
- Susan Africa as Demetria Panaligan
- Empress as Iris Diomedes
- Joseph Marco as Leandros Panaligan
- Bryan Termulo as Victor Guevarra
- Matet de Leon as Nancy
- Ogie Diaz as Roger Alegria
- Bing Davao as Ernesto Martinez
- Johnny Revilla as Hector Tiotangco
- Cheska Iñigo as Kara Tiotangco
- Lui Manansala as Gloria
- Michael Conan as Bernard
- Marvin Yap as Elmo
- Josh Ivan Morales as Rocky
- Miguel Vergara as Emmanuel "Emman" Panaligan / Eros "JR" Diomedes, Jr.
- Marco Antonio Masa as Peter Diomedes
- AJ Dee as Edgar
- Mike Lloren as Larry
- Mico Palanca as Ramon
- Greggy Santos as Bar owner
- Via Antonio as Barbara "Barbie"
- Bernard Palanca as Greg
- Dexie Daulat as Angela Balaguer
- Hiyasmin Neri as young Maria
- Ron Morales as young Romulos
- Dianne Medina as young Helena
- Annika Gonzales as young Eva
- Amalia Fuentes as Dr. Maria Balaguer
- Gretchen Barretto as Atty. Eva Custodio
- Lito Pimentel as Dario Panaligan
Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala dominated its 8:30–9:15pm timeslot. Although it moved to a later timeslot to give way for Muling Buksan ang Puso, it still dominates its new timeslot (9:15–10:00pm).
|PILOT EPISODE||FINALE EPISODE||PEAK||AVERAGE||SOURCE|
32.5% (9:15PM PST)
Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala was supposed to be extended due to high ratings and positive feedbacks. Unfortunately, the show's extension is later cancelled due to the combined requests of Koreanovela fans and the supporters of That Winter, the Wind Blows, followed by Santos' decision to finish her show immediately to give way for Got to Believe.
- "Sam Milby and Judy Ann Santos will star in a upcoming TV-series". Retrieved July 21, 2012.
- "Judy Ann Santos, Sam Milby and KC Concepcion will star in upcoming primetime series". Retrieved July 21, 2012.
- "The Cast of AGAINST ALL ODDS. Story Conference". Retrieved July 21, 2012.
- "Judy Ann Santos' primetime comeback via 'Against All Odds'". Archived from the original on June 15, 2012. Retrieved July 21, 2012.
- "Sam Milby on working with Judy Ann Santos: 'Definitely highlight sa career ko'". Retrieved July 21, 2012.
- Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala Full Episodes. YouTube. ABS-CBN Entertainment. Retrieved December 8, 2019.
- rodmagaru (2014-01-09). "(TV) ABSCBN Broadcasting Corporation Sweep TOP 15 Programs Aired in 2013". television. rodmagaru show. Retrieved 2014-01-20.
- Kantar Media: Nationwide TV Ratings - June 17, 2013 (Monday) Archived July 25, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
- Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala Breaches 30%
- NATIONAL TV RATINGS (Urban + Rural): July 29, and 31, 2013
- Judy Ann Santos leaving ABS-CBN?
- Daniel Padilla defends Judy Ann Santos against loose talk that her soap is delaying the launch of Got To Believe
- Serye ni Julia Montes, masasakripisyo para kay Kathryn!