From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up huxley in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Huxley may refer to:
- Huxley, Alberta, Canada
- Huxley, Cheshire, England
- Huxley, Iowa, USA
- Huxley, Texas, USA
- Huxley River, New Zealand
- Mount Huxley (disambiguation)
- Huxley College of the Environment, a college of Western Washington University
- Huxley (lunar crater)
- Huxley (Martian crater)
- Huxley (video game), an MMOFPS by Webzen Games Inc.
- Huxley Pig, an animated television series
- Huxley, the third generation of 3D printers from the RepRap Project
- Huxley, the main antagonist in The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland
- Huxley Stakes, a horse race run at Chester, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Huxley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.