|Location||No. 16, Sec. 3, Kangning Rd.
|Opened||July 4, 2009|
|Passengers||15,034 daily (2016)
(Ranked 90th of 109)
The station is located at the intersection of Chenggong Road, Sec. 5 and Kangning Road, Sec. 3. It is 83 meters long and 21.5 meters wide, while the platform is 93.5 meters long.
The area around the station has many high-rise residential buildings and television stations. Because of its proximity to residential buildings along the Brown Line, it is the only station to have 3.6 meter double-curved walls to reduce noise levels. The station is also designed to fit in with the casual environment of local businesses.
The theme for this station is "Dancing", with decorative art walls in the station.
- February 22, 2009: Huzhou Station construction is completed.
- July 4, 2009: Begins service with the opening of Brown Line.
|4F||Connecting Level||Overhead Bridge|
|South Concourse||Information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machine, one-way faregates
restrooms, Escalators toward Exit 2
|Platform 1||← Wenhu Line toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Donghu)|
|Platform 2||→ Wenhu Line toward Taipei Zoo (Dahu Park)→|
|North Concourse||Information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machine, one-way faregates
restrooms, Escalators toward Exit 1
|Middle Level||Stairs, escalators for changing platforms|
- Kang-Ning Jr. College of Medical Care and Management
- Kanghu Park
- PTS Foundation Building
- Hakka TV
- Taiwan Indigenous Television
- Minghu Junior High School
- Minhu Elementary School
- Lihu Elementary School
- Kang-Ning General Hospital
- Financial Information Service Co., Ltd.
- City Lake Hotel
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
toward Taipei Zoo
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Huzhou Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Huzhou". Department of Rapid Transit Systems, TCG. Archived from the original on 2011-09-02. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
- "Route Map: 葫洲站". East District Project Office, Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2009-06-29. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
- "捷運前進內湖系列報導3 大湖公園站至東湖站". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2009-05-01. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|