Hyannis Transportation Center
HYANNIS TRANSPORTATION CENTER
The Hyannis Transportation Center with a CapeFLYER train
|Location||215 Iyannough Road
|Owned by||Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority|
|Line(s)||Cape Main Line|
|Platforms||1 high level platform|
|Connections||Bus Service to Boston and other locales|
Long-term (160 spaces, $6/day)
The Hyannis Transportation Center (HTC) is an intermodal transportation center in Hyannis, Massachusetts operated by the Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority (CCRTA). It is the terminus for many of CCRTA's fixed route bus lines and its CapeFLYER passenger train that operates on summer weekends between Boston South Station and Hyannis. It also used by the Plymouth & Brockton and Peter Pan Bus Lines.
Just south of the center, and sharing the same track, is the seasonal Cape Cod Central Railroad station.
The Barnstable Municipal Airport is located about a mile north of the center.
CCRTA train routes
- CapeFLYER - Hyannis to/from Boston (in season)
CCRTA bus routes
- H2O West - Hyannis to/from Harwichport
- H2O East - Hyannis to/from Orleans
- Barnstable Villager - Hyannis to/from Barnstable
- Sandwich Line - Hyannis to/from Sandwich
- Hyannis Area Trolley (in season)
Intercity bus lines
Plymouth and Brockton Street Railway
- Hyannis to Barnstable, Sagamore, Plymouth, Rockland, Boston South Station, Logan Airport
- Hyannis to Barnstable, Sagamore, Plymouth, Rockland, Boston-South Station, Boston-Park Square
- Hyannis to Harwich, Orleans, Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro, and Provincetown
Peter Pan Bus Lines
- Hyannis to Barnstable, Sagamore, New Bedford, Fall River, Providence, New York Port Authority
- Hyannis to Foxwoods Casino
- Hyannis to Barnstable, Sagamore, Boston South Station, Logan Airport
- "Hyannis Transportation Center Functions". Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hyannis Transportation Center.|
|This Massachusetts train station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|