Hyderabad Deccan railway station
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Express train, Passenger train and Commuter rail station|
Front view of the station
|Other names||Nampally railway station|
|Location||Nampally, Hyderabad, Telangana
|Elevation||1,759 ft (536 m)|
|Zone(s)||South Central Railway zone|
It falls under the Secunderabad Division of South Central Railway while Kacheguda comes under Hyderabad Division of SCR. The station serves the city of Hyderabad by rail to and from many important towns and cities in the country.
Nampally Railway Station is a train station in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Localities like Salar Jung Museum, Charminar and Hyderguda are accessible from this station. MMTS Trains run from Hyderabad Deccan to Lingampally/Falaknuma.
The station is powered by 228 kW (306 hp) solar power plant costing ₹1.3 crore (US$200,000) funded by Persistent Foundation and EPC completed by Sunshot Technologies.
This station has 11 pit lines for primary maintenance of Trains originating from here.
- Telangana Express
- Dakshin Express
- Godavari Express
- Charminar Express
- Hussainsagar Express
- Hyderabad Mumbai Express
- Hyderabad-Sirpur Kaghaznagar Intercity Express
- Hyderabad-Vasco da Gama Express
- Hyderabad-Pune Express
- Ajmer-Hyderabad Meenakshi Express
- Jaipur - Hyderabad Weekly Express
And few weekly Express and passenger trains are maintained here.Some of the trains which originating from Secunderabad railway station will come to this station for primary maintenance.
- Secunderabad Railway Station
- Begumpet railway station
- South Central Railway
- Kacheguda railway station
- Malkajgiri railway station
- M. Somasekhar (23 March 2017). "Hyderabad's Nampally railway station gets rooftop solar power plant". Business Line. Hyderabad: The Hindu Group. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- Hyderabad Deccan railway station at the India Rail Info
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hyderabad Deccan Station.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Telangana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|