P.V. Narasimha Rao Expressway
|P. V. Narasimha Rao Expressway|
|Length||11.6 km (7.2 mi)|
|Major cities||Hyderabad, India|
P. V. Narasimha Rao Expressway is an 11.6 km long elevated road connecting the Hyderabad International Airport with Mehdipatnam. It was opened to the traffic at the end points on 19 October 2009. The entry for cyclists, two and three-wheelers, three and four-wheeled seven seater and goods vehicles is prohibited.
- Unified Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Hyderabad (India)
- Inner Ring Road, Hyderabad
- Radial Roads, Hyderabad (India)
- Intermediate Ring Road, Hyderabad (India)
- Outer Ring Road, Hyderabad
- Regional Ring Road
- List of Flyovers in Hyderabad
- "Longest Elevated Expressway inaugurated in Hyderabad". India Trends. 9 October 2009. Archived from the original on 21 July 2011. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Hyderabad gets India's longest flyover". NDTV. 20 October 2009. Archived from the original on 31 May 2018. Retrieved 31 May 2018.