Hyderabad Pharma City
Hyderabad Pharma City is a pharmaceuticals industrial park being established near Hyderabad, India. The Park is being set up on 19,330 acres. It is expected to attract ₹64,000 crore investment and direct employment to 170,000 people.
The Park will comply as a zero liquid discharge (ZLD) facility and with presence of common effluent treatment plants with a total capacity of 66 MLD.
- "Pharma city to come up on 19,000 acres". The Hindu. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "Telangana govt.to lift life sciences sector in Hyderabad". biospectrumindia.com. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "Biocon to spread wings in Telangana". The Hindu. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "Action plan to boost life sciences sector on anvil". The Hindu. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "Biocon to set up R&D unit in Hyderabad". thehansindia.com. Retrieved 24 March 2018.