This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||Beverly Hills, California (2003)|
|Headquarters||Beverly Hills, California|
Search engine marketing
The network distributes targeted campaigns on behalf of advertisers through its affiliate network of website, paid search, incentive, lead generation, subscriber email, and co-registration publishers. Advertisers are charged on a per-result basis for verified sales, new member signups, qualified leads or other defined transaction.
According to the company's website, Hydra Group currently (as of August ’07) drives over 20 million visits to advertisers’ sites and more than 2 million transacting customers each month. Advertisers served include major direct marketers, ecommerce and shopping web sites and Fortune 500 brands.
- The business was started in 2003 and is based in Beverly Hills, California.
- The Hydra name first appeared as "Hydra Media Group" was used to cover all business units.
- Performance ad network launched in October 2003, originally under the name "LynxTrack".
- Performance ad network renamed "Hydra Network" in October 2004.
- Hydra AdControl suite of compliance tools introduced July 2007.
- Hydra LLC (then HydraMedia LLC) was named 10th in Inc. magazine's 2007 "The Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" 
- Hydra LLC launched its CPA network, called "Hydra Elite", in 2008.
- In 2010, the company terminated approximately 15 000 lower-volume marketing partners, reducing its active base to less than 2,000.
The company offers online publishers in its network the ability to choose and run CPA campaigns, conversion tracking, and payment of advertiser payouts earned. It also offers advertisers a turnkey system for delivering an online advertising message, with costs based on measured results.
Awards and recognition
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies list (2007, 2008)
- Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Los Angeles two years in a row (2007, 2008)
- Number 31 on Deloitte's 2008 Technology Fast 500
- 2009 Internet Advertising Competition Award For Outstanding Achievement in Internet Advertising
- Technology Council of Southern California's 2009 Internet/New Media Company of the Year
- Affiliate marketing
- Affiliate programs directories
- Affiliate networks
- Advertising network
- Online advertising
- Hydra Network Signs Three Top-Tier Advertisers, retrieved July 2, 2008
- "Hydra Network sets new compliance standard to minimize risk for advertisers running CPA-priced campaigns". Emediawire. 2007-06-28. Archived from the original on 2007-09-26. Retrieved 2007-08-22.
- The 2007 Inc. 5000
- Hydra Launches Elite Network Within a Network Bringing Full Transparency to CPA, retrieved July 2, 2008
- Lee, Kevin (2006-11-03). "The CMO's Guide to CPA, CPC, and CPM". ClickZ. Retrieved 2007-08-22.
- "Hydra Wins Top Honors in Los Angeles Business Journal's 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies for Second Year in Row". Business Wire. 2008-11-17.