From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hydration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hydration may refer to:
- Hydrate, a term used to indicate that a substance contains water
- Hydration enthalpy, energy released from water reactions
- Hydration reaction, a chemical addition reaction where a hydroxyl group and proton are added to a compound
- Hydration shell, a type of solvation shell
- Hydration system, an apparatus that helps its user drink enough liquid while engaged in physical activity
- Hydration pack, a type of hydration system composed of a carry-on pack used for hydration
- Mineral hydration, an inorganic chemical reaction where water is added to the crystal structure of a mineral
- Oral rehydration therapy, hydration as a health treatment
- Rehydration, health concern in the management of dehydration
- Tissue hydration, the supply and retention of adequate water in biological tissues
- Water of hydration, water that occurs within crystals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hydration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.