Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hydration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hydration may refer to:
- Hydrate, a substance that contains water
- Hydration enthalpy, energy released through hydrating a substance
- Hydration reaction, a chemical addition reaction where a hydroxyl group and proton are added to a compound
- Hydration shell, a type of solvation shell
- Hydration system, an apparatus that helps its user drink enough liquid while engaged in physical activity
- Hydration pack, a type of hydration system composed of a carry-on pack used for hydration
- Mineral hydration, an inorganic chemical reaction where water is added to the crystal structure of a mineral
- Drinking in general, including:
- Tissue hydration, the supply and retention of adequate water in biological tissues
- Water of hydration, water that occurs within crystals
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hydration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.