|Look up hydrophobia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hydrophobia or hydrophobe may refer to:
Science and medicine
- Aquaphobia, a fear of water
- Hydrophobia, the historic name for rabies, especially a set of symptoms of the later stages of an infection, in which the person has difficulty swallowing, shows panic when presented with liquids to drink, and cannot quench their thirst
- Hydrophobe, a term used in chemistry to describe chemical "aversions" of a molecule, or part of a molecule, to water
Art, entertainment, and media
- Hydrophobia (video game), a 2010 game developed by Dark Energy Digital
- Hydrophobia, a Hungarian disk magazine (1996–1997)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hydrophobia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.