Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hydrophobia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hydrophobia or hydrophobe may refer to:
Science and medicine
- Aquaphobia, a psychological fear of water
- Hydrophobia, a historic name for rabies
- Hydrophobe, a term used in chemistry to describe chemical "aversions" of a molecule, or part of a molecule, to water
Art, entertainment, and media
- Hydrophobia (video game), a 2010 game developed by Dark Energy Digital
- Hydrophobia, a Hungarian disk magazine (1996–1997)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hydrophobia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.