(Redirected from Hydroplaning)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hydroplane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hydroplaning and hydroplane may refer to:
- Aquaplaning or hydroplaning, a loss of steering or braking due to water on the road
- Hydroplane (boat), a fast motor boat used in racing
- Hydroplane racing, a sport involving racing hydroplanes on lakes and rivers
- Floatplane, a type of seaplane, with one or more slender pontoons
- Flying boat, a fixed-winged seaplane with a hull, allowing it to land on water
- Gallaudet Hydroplane, an early aircraft employing the use of wing-warping for roll control
- Hydrofoil, a boat with wing-like foils mounted on struts below the hull
- Planing (boat), a method by which the hull of a boat skims over the surface of the water
- Seaplane, a powered fixed-wing aircraft capable of taking off and landing on water
- Diving plane, a submarine control surface used to help control depth
- Hydroblading, a figure skating move sometimes referred to as hydroplaning
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hydroplane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.