|Hanja||惠林, 慧林, 蕙琳, and others|
Hye-rim, also spelled Hye-lim, is a Korean feminine given name. Its meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 16 hanja with the reading "hye" and nine hanja with the reading "rim" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be registered for use in given names.
People with this name include:
- Song Hye-rim (1937–2002), North Korean actress, former mistress of Kim Jong-il
- Kim Hye-lim (born 1985), South Korean sabre fencer
- Hye-rim Park (born 1985), South Korean-born American model
- Jung Hye-lim (born 1987), South Korean hurdler
- Woo Hye-lim (born Woo Hyelim, 1992), South Korean singer, member of Wonder Girls
- Jung Eun-ji (born Jung Hye-rim, 1993), South Korean actress and singer, member of A Pink
- Lime (Korean singer) (born Kim Hye-lim 1993), South Korean singer, member of Hello Venus
- "인명용 한자표" [Table of hanja for use in personal names] (PDF). South Korea: Supreme Court. Retrieved 2013-10-17.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|