|• Revised Romanization||Hyehwa dong|
|• McCune–Reischauer||Hyehwa tong|
Ginkgos planted in Sungkyunkwan University
|• Total||0.72 km2 (0.28 sq mi)|
|• Density||17,000/km2 (43,000/sq mi)|
Hyehwa-dong is a vibrant neighborhood, with colorful nightlife and walking streets that are closed off to traffic in the evenings. The area has coffee shops, restaurants, basketball courts with numerous food choices, and is a large theater district. It is adjacent to the Seoul National University Hospital, with many young people near this neighborhood.
- PMC Daehangno Jayu Theater - musical Polaroid were played from 3 to 24 August 2008, starring Andy of Shinhwa and former Miss Korea Honey Lee.
- "혜화동 (Hyehwa-dong 惠化洞)" (in Korean). Doosan Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-23.[permanent dead link]
- "Origin of Hyehwa-dong's name" (in Korean). Jongno-gu official site. Archived from the original on 2004-07-05. Retrieved 2008-04-23.
- "Musicals: Polaroid"[permanent dead link] Korea Herald. 5 July 2008. Retrieved 2012-04-10
- "School History" (Archive). Lycée International Xavier. Retrieved on May 22, 2014.
- "종로구 (Jongno-gu 鍾路區)" (in Korean). Doosan Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-22.[permanent dead link]
- "Chronicle of Beopjeong-dong and Haengjeong-dong" (in Korean). Guro-gu Official website.
- "Mapo Information". The chart of Beopjeong-dong assigned by Haengjeong-dong (행정동별 관할 법정동 일람표) (in Korean). Mapo-gu Official website. Archived from the original on 2007-11-05.
- Jongno-gu Official site in English
- (in Korean) Jongno-gu Official site
- (in Korean) Status quo of Jongno-gu by administrative dong
- (in Korean) Hyehwa-dong Resident office
- (in Korean) Origin of Hyehwa-dong name[permanent dead link]
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|