|Wikispecies has information related to Hymenogastraceae|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hymenogastraceae.|
The Hymenogastraceae are a family of fungi in the order Agaricales with both agaric and false-truffle shaped fruitbodies. Formerly, prior to molecular analyses, the family was restricted to the false-truffle genera. The mushroom genus Psilocybe in the Hymenogastraceae is now restricted to the hallucinogenic species while nonhallucinogenic former species are largely in the genus Deconica classified in the Strophariaceae.
One of the two known species of Wakefieldia has been found recently to belong to this family but formal transfer cannot be made until the phylogeny of the type species of the genus is resolved. Psathyloma, added to the family in 2016, was circumscribed to contains two agarics found in New Zealand.
- Yang, Zhu L.; Matheny, Patrick B.; Ge, Zai-Wei; Slot, Jason C.; Hibbett, David S. (2005). "New Asian species of the genus Anamika (euagarics, hebelomatoid clade) based on morphology and ribosomal DNA sequences" (PDF). Mycological Research. 109 (11): 1259–67. doi:10.1017/S0953756205003758. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-03-04.
- Matheny PB, Curtis JM, Hofstetter V, Aime MC, Moncalvo JM, Ge ZW, Slot JC, Ammirati JF, Baroni TJ, Bougher NL, Hughes KW, Lodge DJ, Kerrigan RW, Seidl MT, Aanen DK, DeNitis M, Daniele GM, Desjardin DE, Kropp BR, Norvell LL, Parker A, Vellinga EC, Vilgalys R, Hibbett DS (2006). "Major clades of Agaricales: a multilocus phylogenetic overview" (PDF). Mycologia. 98 (6): 982–95. doi:10.3852/mycologia.98.6.982. PMID 17486974. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-03-03.
- Redhead S, Moncalvo JM, Vilgalys R, Matheny PB, Guzmán-Davalos L, Guzmán G (2007). "Proposal to conserve the name Psilocybe (Basidiomycota) with a conserved type". Taxon. 56 (1): 255–7.
- Kaounas V, Assyov B, Alvarado P (2011). "New data on hypogeous fungi from Greece with special reference to Wakefieldia macrospora (Hymenogastraceae, Agaricales) and Geopora clausa (Pyronemataceae, Pezizales)". Mycologia Balcanica. 8: 105–113.
- Soop K, Dima B, Cooper JA, Szarkándi JG, Papp T, Vágvölgyi C, Nagy LG (7 January 2016). "Psathyloma, a new genus in Hymenogastraceae described from New Zealand". Mycologia. 108: 397–404. doi:10.3852/15-143. PMID 26742583.
|This Agaricales-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|