From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hymie may refer to:
- Hymie Buller (1926-68), Canadian-born US All-Star NHL hockey player
- Hymie Gill (born 1973), New Zealand retired field hockey player
- Hymie Kloner (born 1929), South African former footballer
- Hymie Weiss (1898-1926), gangster rival of Al Capone
- Hymie, a recurring character on the television show Get Smart
- a religious slur applied to Jews
- Hyman Martin (1903-1987), also known as "Pittsburgh Hymie", a mobster
- Hyman Holtz (c. 1896-1939?), "Little Hymie", New York racketeer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hymie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.