(Redirected from Hynčice (disambiguation))
Hynčice may refer to:
- Hynčice (Náchod District), a village in the Náchod District
- Hynčice (Vražné) (German: Heinzendorf bei Odrau), a village, administratively part of Vražné in the Nový Jičín District, birthplace of Gregor Mendel
- Hynčice (Město Albrechtice), a village, administratively part of Město Albrechtice in Bruntál District
- Hynčice nad Moravou, a village, administratively part of Hanušovice in Šumperk District
- Hynčice pod Sušinou, a former village, administratively part of Staré Město in Šumperk District
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.