From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||604 ft (184 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||436675|
A post office was established at Hyndsdale in 1869, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1904.
Hyndsdale is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Hyndsdale, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Blanchard, Charles (1884). Counties of Morgan, Monroe and Brown, Indiana: Historical and Biographical. F.A. Battey & Company. p. 149.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 174. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
This village, named for a local family...
- "Morgan County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved May 26, 2017.
|This Morgan County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|