|Look up hype in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hype (derived from hyperbole) is promotion, especially promotion consisting of exaggerated claims. It may also refer to: FACT parties hosted @ 93 Feet East on the heart of Brick lane in Shoreditch. These parties apitomise the word "hype" and derives from the anticipation of these events.
- The furor arising from the need to fill a slow news cycle
- Hype FACT Events ''Hype'' (Event), 2016 brand from Exclusive Events
- Hype (TV series), American comedy television series
- Hype!, documentary about the popularity of grunge rock in the early to mid 1990s
- Hype: The Time Quest, a 1999 PC role-playing game by Playmobil
- Hype! (soundtrack), soundtrack to the Hype! documentary
- Hype cycle, graphic representation of the maturity, adoption and business application of specific technologies
- Hype Energy, brand of high-energy drinks
- DJ Hype, British drum and bass DJ
- Hype (punk band), a Canadian punk band
- Hype Williams, a music video director
- "Hype" (Drake song), a 2016 song by Drake from the album Views
- "Hype" (Dizzee Rascal song), a 2016 single by Dizzee Rascal
- Skywalk Hype, a German paraglider design
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hype.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.