From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the asteroid, see 18228 Hyperenor.
- Hyperenor, one of the five surviving Spartoi in Thebes.
- Hyperenor, son of Poseidon and Alcyone, brother of Hyrieus and Aethusa. See also Hyperes.
- Hyperenor, a Trojan, son of Panthous and Phrontis, thus brother of Euphorbus; said to have been married, without mention of his wife's name. Was killed by Menelaus. His death is a subject of a subsequent conversation between Menelaus and Euphorbus.
- Hyperenor, one of the suitors of Penelope, from Same.
- Hyperenor, a warrior who fought against Thebes with the Seven and was killed by Haemon.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca 3. 4. 1
- Pausanias, Description of Greece, 9. 5. 3
- Hyginus, Fabulae, 178
- Scholia on Apollonius Rhodius, Argonautica, 3. 1179 = 1186
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca 3. 10. 1
- Homer, Iliad, 14. 516
- Homer, Iliad, 17. 24 - 41
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca, Epitome of Book 4, 7. 26 - 30
- Statius, Thebaid, 8. 493
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|
|This article relating to Greek mythology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|