From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hyperfinite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hyperfinite may refer to:
- Hyperfinite set, a type of internal set in non-standard analysis
- Hyperfinite von Neumann algebra, also called amenable von Neumann algebras
- Hyperfinite type II factor, a unique von Neumann algebra that is a factor of type II and also hyperfinite
- Hyper-finite field, an uncountable field similar in many ways to finite fields
- Uniformly hyperfinite algebra, a C*-algebra that can be written as the closure of an increasing union of finite-dimensional full matrix algebras
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.