This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hypertime is a fictional concept in DC Comics. It is a variation of the Multiverse concept that existed in DC Comics before Crisis on Infinite Earths. The concept of Hypertime first appeared in the 1999 The Kingdom limited series.
Hypertime is a network of alternate timelines that branch of from the DC Universe. These timelines sometimes overlap with each other, causing alterations in reality. Characters can cross from one timeline to another if needed. The 2005-2006 Infinite Crisis limited series replaced Hypertime with the use of reality-altering shockwaves created by Superboy-Prime when he punches the walls of his extra-dimensional home.
- The Kingdom #2 (Feb. 1999)
- Infinite Crisis Secret Files (April 2006)
- 52 Week Twenty-Seven (Nov. 2006)
- Booster Gold (vol. 2) #30 (May 2010)
- The Multiversity Guidebook (March 2015)
- The Flash (vol. 5) #22 (May 2017)
- Justice League (vol. 3) #25 (July 2017)