This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hypertime is a fictional concept in DC Comics which first appeared in the 1999 The Kingdom limited series. It is a variation of the Multiverse concept that existed in DC Comics before Crisis on Infinite Earths.
Hypertime is a network of alternate timelines that branch off from the DC Universe. These timelines sometimes overlap with each other, causing alterations in reality. Characters can cross from one timeline to another if needed.
- The Kingdom #2 (Feb. 1999)
- 52 Week Twenty-Seven (Nov. 2006)
- Booster Gold (vol. 2) #30 (May 2010)
- The Multiversity Guidebook (March 2015)
- The Flash (vol. 5) #22 (May 2017)
- Justice League (vol. 3) #25 (July 2017)