From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hyundai is a South Korean industrial conglomerate ("chaebol"), which was restructured into the following groups:
- Hyundai Group, parts of the former conglomerate with have not been divested
- Hyundai Motor Group, the automotive part of the former conglomerate
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Group, the heavy industry part of the former conglomerate
- Hyundai Department Store Group, the retail division of the former conglomerate
- Hyundai Department Store, a department store chain
- Hyundai Development Company Group or HDC Group, a diversified part of the former conglomerate
- Hyundai Electronics, a chip manufacturer, spun off as Hynix in 2001 and renamed SK Hynix in 2012
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hyundai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.