Hyundai Heavy Industries
|Traded as||KRX: 009540|
|Headquarters||Ulsan, South Korea|
|Kwon Oh Gap (Vice Chairman & CEO)|
|Revenue||US$ 39.33 billion (2015)|
|US$ (1.31) billion (2015)|
|US$ (1.16) billion (2015)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Hyundai Heavy Industries Group|
|Hyundai Heavy Industries|
|Revised Romanization||Hyeondae Junggongeop|
Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. (HHI) is the world's largest shipbuilding company, headquartered in Ulsan, South Korea. It has seven business divisions: Shipbuilding, Offshore & Engineering, Industrial Plant & Engineering, Engine & Machinery, Electro & Electric Systems, Construction Equipment, and Green Energy.
Their distribution network for solar products covers over 72 distributors and wholesalers, across over 20 different countries.
- Shipbuilding: Containership, Drillship, LNG carrier, Naval ship – including technologies such as Skybench
- Construction Equipment: Excavator, Wheel Loader, Backhoe Loader, Road Roller, Forklift
- Offshore & Engineering: FPSO, Semi-submersible
- Industrial Plant & Engineering: Power plant, Oil & Gas production facility, Desalination plant
- Engine & Machinery: Marine engine, Engine power plant, Industrial robot
- Electro Electric Systems: Transformer, Gas Insulated Switchgear, Substation
- Green Energy: Solar module
- Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, a division of Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Hyundai Motor Company, a division of Hyundai Motor Group
- Hyundai Asan, a division of Hyundai Group
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction, a division of Hyundai Development Group
- Hyundai Department Store Group
- Hyundai Electronics, renamed as SK Hynix in 2001
- List of Korea-related topics
- List of shipbuilders and shipyards
- "HYUNDAI HEAVY INDUSTRIES CO., LTD. AND SUBSIDIARIES Consolidated Statements of Comprehensive Loss For the years ended December 31, 2015 and 2014" (PDF). Hyundai Heavy Industries.
- "Currency Converter - Yahoo! Finance".
- "Bloomberg.com". 2009-01-19. Retrieved 2009-01-19.
- "HHI Constructs World's Best Ship for 26 Years Straight". Retrieved 2008-11-18.
- Ltd., ENF. "ENF Ltd.".