I'll See You in My Dreams
I'll See You in My Dreams may refer to:
- "I'll See You In My Dreams" (1924 song), a popular song
- "I'll See You In My Dreams" (Giant song), a greatest hit power ballad
- I'll See You in My Dreams (1951 film), a musical film made in 1951, starring Doris Day and Danny Thomas, directed by Michael Curtiz
- I'll See You in My Dreams (2003 film), a horror short film made in 2003, directed by Miguel Ángel Vivas
- I'll See You in My Dreams (2015 film), a drama film starring Blythe Danner
- I'll See You in My Dreams (album), a 1951 album featuring songs from the soundtrack of the 1951 movie
- I'll See You in My Dreams, a Pat Boone album
- "Goodnight, Irene", a song first recorded in 1933 by Lead Belly, whose chorus concludes with the line "I'll see you in my dreams"
- If I See You in My Dreams, manga and anime by Noriyuki "Hanako" Yamahana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title I'll See You in My Dreams.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.