I'm Not a Gun
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|I'm Not a Gun|
|Origin||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Genres||Electronica, instrumental rock|
|Labels||City Centre Offices|
Tejada and Nishimoto met in 1998 and discovered that they had similar guitar and drum heroes. Shortly afterward, they held several recording sessions and eventually released multiple albums on the City Centre Offices imprint.
- Everything At Once, released via City Centre Offices (2003)
- Our Lives on Wednesdays, released via City Centre Offices (2004)
- We Think as Instruments, released via City Centre Offices (2006)
- Mirror, released via Palette Recordings (2008)
- Solace, released via City Centre Offices (2010)
- Make Sense And Loose Remixes, released via City Centre Offices (2003)
- Sundays Will Never Change Remixes, released via City Centre Offices (2005)
- "Interview: John Tejada for 365Mag". HousePlanet.DJ (original source 365mag). Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- Taylor, Kim (6 March 2013). "DON'T SHOOT THE DJ: JOHN TEJADA AND TAKESHI NISHIMOTO—I'M NOT A GUN". Magnetic Magazine. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
|This article on a United States electronic music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|